Work Smarter with Better Tools for Online Collaboration
SharePoint Online lets you easily create, customize, and manage Intranet and Team Sites; view and share Office documents; store and manage documents online; share business process and policy information; and, much more. A thoughtful implementation of SharePoint capabilities can have a strong positive impact on productivity for your business.
- Create team sites for work groups or departments to share and store documents and schedules.
- Create intranet sites to share company policies and procedures, communicate processes, and share current events and news.
- Individual employees can create personal sites to share individual information and expertise with others in the company.
- Use simple out-of the box templates to build a simple public-facing website with your own personalized domain to market your small business.
- Maintain granular control of sites, documents and lists with user and group permissions.
- Work with SharePoint sites, libraries, and lists offline and synchronize their changes when you reconnect to the corporate network using SharePoint Workspace 2010.
- Control service provisioning, monitoring, and reporting to simplify management through a single console.
- Work simultaneously with colleagues on Office documents. For example, more than one person can edit a Word document or slides in a SharePoint Online document library at the same time.
- Display project calendars to track milestones, project activities and resource availability.
- Feel secure, all access is through 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption.
- Access your information from virtually anywhere on any device, PC, laptop, or mobile phone.