Business Class Email
Exchange online gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices*—while it helps to protect against viruses and spam.
- Work from almost anywhere and get automatically updated email, calendar, and contacts on the devices you use most, including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhone, Android phones, Symbian phones, BlackBerry smartphones**, Windows Mobile, and Windows Phones*.
- Get professional, easy-to-manage email. Exchange Online provides each user with a 25-gigabyte (GB) mailbox and lets them send email messages up to 25 megabytes (MB)in size.
- No longer must you make a choice whether to delete previously read email from your phone, home computer or work computer. Your email, contacts, and calendar are all stored online so you can read, delete, move to folders, or forward your email from any device and always have the same information available.
- Connect with Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007 and use all of the rich Outlook functionality you already know and use, whether you are connected to the Internet at home or in the office or you are working offline
- Easily schedule meetings by sharing calendars and viewing them side by side, so you can see your colleagues’ availability and suggested meeting times from your calendar.
- Access your email, calendar, and contacts from nearly any web browser while you keep the rich, familiar Outlook experience with Microsoft Outlook Web App.
- Help protect your organization from spam and viruses with Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange, which includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines.
*Access from mobile devices requires Wi-Fi capability or depends on carrier network availability.
**Users of BlackBerry Internet Service get push email and can add calendar and contacts to their BlackBerry devices by wired synchronization (sync) with Outlook on the PC.